NVIDIA's Introduces new features and new technology for its latest Pascal Architecture GPU
Computex 2016 is just around the corner and MSI has already started with teases of their new products!
Get ready to be blown away by the new DSM 6.0 and some of the latest packages.
It's a pain to get just a bluetooth keyboard for each device. Why not go for one that actually works with multiple device altogether?
This is probably the best AIO we have tested to date.
A mobile gamer are you? Here is one powerhouse can is portable enough for you to carry around.
Have much love for minimalist yet stylish design but the premium ones are just too expensive to get? You might want to give this Nova a check.
August 27, 2016
August 26, 2016
Google just surprised the Android community with the release of the Android 7.0 Nougat to the current Nexus devices prior the launch of 2016 Nexus Marlin and Sailfish. That is rather unconventional as a new version of Android is always released with new Nexus device(s).
Android 7.0 Nougat final version will be pushed to the following devices:
- Nexus 6P
- Nexus 5X
- Nexus 6
- Nexus 9
- Nexus Player
- Pixel C
- General Mobile (Android One Program)
August 24, 2016
- Ultra-Portability - Weights 1.82kg and is 8mm thin. Includes an integrated carry handle.
- Full Component Integration - Main body integrates the legs, mounting brackets, standoffs and thumbscrews - everything you need to quickly set up an open rig.
- Toolless Design - The entire product uses thumbscrews meaning you won’t even need to bring your screwdriver with you. Motherboard standoffs include traditional and convenient pushpin options.
- True Versatility - Supports all form factor motherboards, plus up to four VGA cards. Integrated mounting brackets support system fans and radiators in a variety of configurations.
- 1000 Paragon Coins (worth $10)
- Seven Hero Master Challenges for Twinblast, Gideon, Greystone, Sparrow, Murdock, Grux and Muriel (Worth $15 each)
- Two Hero Skins (Snakebite Murdock and War Chief Grux)
August 23, 2016
When we mention TP-Link, the first thing that comes to our mind is networking devices such as Modem, routers, switches or etc. Never would you have thought that they would be releasing smartphones, don't you?
Same thing goes to Huawei when they first launch their own smartphones. We all doubted their capabilities but they proved us wrong with proper research & development and marketing, they too, can make splendid smartphones.
Let's take a closer look at the TP-Link's Neffos C5 Max, the eldest brother in the Neffos C5 line up, followed by Neffos C5 and Neffos C5 Lite.
The Neffos C5 Max retails for RM699.00 on 11street.
August 22, 2016
- High-grade LLS bearing with class leading 100,000 hours MTBF
- Equipped with a counter-pull magnet that reduces the axial tension on the bearing
- Fan geometry optimized for a good balance between static pressure and maximum airflow, resulting in good performance in all usage scenarios
- Aerodynamically shaped stator struts including the wire strut. Helps reduce noise and unwanted turbulence
- Stator struts sit on a wide angle to the trailing edge of the blades which result in a lower noise level and smoother noise profile
- Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades further reducing the humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- A "trip wire" on the rear side of the blades near the leading edge. The trip wire introduces a larger turbulent boundary layer at an earlier stage, this delays the layer separation and improves both airflow and noise characteristics
- The customized design of the Dynamic Series fans contributes to a beautiful, cool build
- Available in two colour combinations
- Available in 120mm and 140mm fan sizes