Thermaltake today announced the first-ever product that combines memory and an AIO liquid cooler, the Floe RC360 and RC240 CPU & Memory Liquid Cooler. Thermaltake’s own TOUGHRAM RC is currently the known memory modules that are compatible with both the Floe RC360 and RC240 CPU & Memory Liquid Cooler but support or compatibility for other memory modules still remain unknown.
According to Thermaltake, the Floe RC360 and RC240 also grants further expandability which allows users to equip a high-quality all-in-one cooling system, including a water block, radiator, an ARGB controller, and three high airflow 120mm fans on the RC360 version and two high airflow 120mm fans on the RC240 version.
For those of you who are crazy about RGB lightings, the Floe RC360 and RC240 CPU & Memory Liquid Cooler can be synchronized with motherboards equipped with 5V addressable RGB headers such as ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Biostar VIVID LED DJ and ASRock Polychrome, allowing users to control the lights directly from the motherboards RGB lighting software.
- Motherboard RGB Sync Ready – Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Biostar VIVID LED DJ, and ASRock Polychrome. The Floe RC360 / RC240 CPU & Memory Liquid Cooler supports motherboards equipped with 5V addressable RGB headers, allowing you to control lighting effects directly from the software mentioned above without installing any extra lighting software or controllers.
- ARGB Sync Radiator 120mm Fan – The product is equipped with Thermaltake’s 120mm ARGB Sync Radiator Fan. It features compression blades, hydraulic bearings, and a 16.8 million color LED ring with nine addressable LEDs that are ready to sync with 5V RGB capable motherboards.
- High-Efficiency Radiator – Specially designed with a large surface radiator, Floe RC360/RC240 CPU & Memory Liquid Cooler increases heat dissipation.
- High-Performance Water Block – The high-performance copper base plate accelerates the heat transfer. The pre-filled coolant reduces any hassle for liquid replenishment. Additionally, the reinforced sleeved cables deliver heavy durability and prevent the tubing from any damage.
- Hardware Supported – It can support the latest Intel and AMD CPU and compatible with universal sockets (including Intel LGA 1200).
- Memory Water Block Lighting – The water block for the memory strips are equipped with four lighting strips, featuring 36 addressable LEDs that allows users to show their RGB lightings.
The Thermaltake Floe RC360 and RC240 CPU & Memory AIO Liquid Cooler will be available for purchase later in Q3 2020 via the Thermaltake worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors. These two products are backed by a two-year warranty and supported by the Thermaltake worldwide customer service and technical support network.