Synology has announced they are releasing a new entry-level tier for those who want to enjoy its durable enterprise-ready mechanical hard drives on a budget.
The new Plus Series HDD follows all the standards and compliance while being rigorously tested and validated to work with all Synology systems and it will join the existing Enterprise Series lineup for even more choices.
Here are several key characteristics of the Plus Series HDD:
- 1 million hours mean time between failures (MTBF)
- 180TB/year workload rating
- 300,000 hours stressed tested and compatibility checked
- Direct customer support through Synology account
- Available in capacities of 4TB, 6TB, 8TB, 12TB
The Synology Plus Series HDD is available globally but is subjected to actual local availability so hit up your local representative to check on the stocks.