NVIDIA has released the latest July 2022 update for NVIDIA Reflex, as well as several new Reflex G-SYNC monitors and mice. Let’s browse through them.
Here’s a quick rundown of what the NVIDIA Reflex is all about in case you missed it. It is a tool that assists players in improving their competitiveness by lowering system latency, which then allows them to acquire targets faster, react quicker, and increase aim precision.
This month’s update brings four new Reflex games that are currently available, alongside one more which will be coming soon:
- Deep Rock Galactic
- Nine to Five
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide (coming soon)
You can also find out more about what games Reflex supports by clicking on this link.
On top of that, NVIDIA has also added two new G-SYNC Monitors and three Gaming Mice with Reflex support, broadening the range of options available to consumers.
New Reflex G-SYNC Monitors
- AOC AGON PRO AG274QG — 27″ 2560×1440, 240Hz Refresh Rate, G-SYNC ULTIMATE display with Reflex support
- ViewSonic Gaming ELITE XG321UG — 32″ 3840×2160, 144Hz, G-SYNC ULTIMATE Mini-LED, 1152 full-array local dimming display with Reflex support and VESA Display HDR 1400 certification
New Reflex Gaming Mice
- Cooler Master’s MM720
- HyperX Pulsefire Haste Wireless
- Lenovo Legion’s M300S
By the way, shoppers who purchased a system powered by GeForce RTX 3080, 3080 Ti, 3090, 3090 Ti right now will also be entitled to the new Face Your Demons bundle, which includes the game listed below:
- Ghostwire: Toyko
- DOOM Eternal
- DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods – Part One
- DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods – Part Two
- DOOM Eternal Year One Pass
Kindly refer to the following link for more information on NVIDIA Reflex’s July 2022 update.