NVIDIA today announced the release of the GeForce Game Ready Driver 418.81 WHQL. The updated driver includes performance improvement for multiple titles, such as Witcher 3 when using G-SYNC and SLI on Pascal and Maxwell GPUs.
It also includes support for new GeForce RTX laptops, and delivers the optimum performance in Futuremark’s 3DMark Port Royal benchmark, which has just added a new feature test for NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS).
You can refer to the following list for the added or updated SLI profiles for the following titles:
- Assetto Corsa Competizione – AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 – AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Life is strange Season 2 – AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- NBA 2K19 – AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Space Hulk Tactics – AFR enabled for Turing GPU
There’s also fixed issues and open issues for Windows 10 in this 418.81 WHQL release, which you can refer to the following list to learn more:
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Gamestream][OS HDR]: Stream is not set to launch in HDR despite having HDR display attached to the PC and client. 
- [GeForce Experience]: Share FPS overlay appears in the Twitter UWP app from the Microsoft Store. 
- [G-SYNC]: Flickering may occurs in games if G-SYNC is enabled. 
- [G-SYNC]: With G-SYNC enabled, after hot-pugging a G-SYNC display and then a G-SYNC Compatible display, the right half of the G-SYNC Compatible display may go blank. 
Windows 10 Open Issues
- [GeForce RTX 20 series]: Event ID 14 error appears in event viewer logs when Digital Vibrance setting is changed. 
- [SLI][Shadow of the Tomb Raider][G-SYNC]: Flickering occurs in the game when launched with SLI, HDR, and G-SYNC enabled 
- [G-SYNC]: With a G-SYNC and G-SYNC Compatible display connected in clone mode, flashing occurs on games played on the G-SYNC display with G-SYNC enabled. 
- [HDR][Ni no Kuni 2]: Enabling HDR causes the application to crash when launched 
- [ARK Survival]: Multiple errors and then blue-screen crash may occur when playing the game. 
- [Batman: Arkham Origins]: PhysX fog renders incorrectly 
- [Firefox]: Cursor shows brief corruption when hovering on certain links in Firefox.
- Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR) is not available for monitors with 4k2k timings.
- Random desktop flicker occurs on some multi-display PCs