A few days ago, Lazada leaked the ASUS TUF FX505 refresh that shows the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4GB memory in its specifications. From the leaked information, we can see that the new GTX GPU is making its way much earlier to the market than expected. The leaks don’t stop here though, as the GTX 16 series GPU powered MSI gaming notebooks have been leaked today as well:
From the photos uploaded by KLGadgetGuy, we can see that MSI will be announcing a total of four GTX 16 series gaming notebooks. Despite the low clarity on the specifications table, we can still see ‘GTX 1660 Ti’ in one of the tables that are on display. You can find the name and price for each model in the following list:
- GL63-85D-427MY (Intel i7-8750H, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti) – RM 6,099
- GL63-8SD-477MY (Intel i7-8750H, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti) – RM 6,099
- GL73-85D-078MY (Intel i7-8750H, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti) – RM 6,299
- GF63-95C-038MY (Intel i7-9750H, GeForce GTX 1650) – RM 4,899
- GF75-95C-036MY (Intel i7-9750H, GeForce GTX 1650) – RM 5,199
According to Instagram user Sidney Chan, the seller has listed these MSI gaming notebooks for sale since two weeks ago.
Other than the GTX 16 series GPU, two of the listed gaming notebooks (GF63-95C-038MY and GF75-95C-036MY) is equipped with the upcoming Intel 9th gen Coffee Lake Core i7-9750H CPU and motherboard based on Intel’s HM370 chipset. With that being said, there’s a high chance Intel will be launching its 9th gen CPU alongside the GTX 16 series GPU for gaming notebooks.