Eid al-Fitr has just ended but that’s not applying to Lenovo Hari Raya deals. Promotions that include discounted price, free gifts and vouchers worth up to RM500 are rewarded to customers who purchase the selected Lenovo Legion series, Yoga series, IdeaPad series and more.
Lenovo Hari Raya Deals
Starting from now till 15 July 2018, customers who purchase selected products from Lenovo’s All-in-One, Desktop, Thin & Light, Mainstream, Yoga, and Legion series will enjoy discounted price with free gifts and vouchers worth up to RM500. Highlights include:
- IdeaCentre All-in-One 310 and 520 – Redeem vouchers worth up to RM100
- IdeaCentre Desktop 310s, 510s and 510 – Redeem vouchers worth up to RM100
- IdeaPad Laptop 320, 320s, 520s and 720s – Free Lenovo HR Band G10 and redeem vouchers worth up to RM100
- Yoga Laptop 520, 720 and 920 – Free JBL Headset, Lenovo HR Band G10 and redeem vouchers worth up to RM500
- Legion Laptop Y520, Y720 and Y920 – Free gaming mouse and mouse pad, gaming armoured backpack, and redeem vouchers worth up to RM500
Star Wars: Jedi Challenges with “Lightsaber Versus Mode”
For June 2018, customers who purchase any model of Lenovo notebooks are entitled to a discounted price on the Star Wars: Jedi Challenges. With its original retail price at RM775, customers can now buy the first-of-its-kind Star Wars: Jedi Challenges for only RM249.
Driven by overwhelming fan demand, Star Wars: Jedi Challenges now comes with a new multiplayer mode “Lightsaber Versus Mode”. Introduced in May 2018, it allows two players – each equipped with the smartphone-powered Lenovo Mirage AR headset, Lightsaber Controller, Tracking Beacon and a compatible smartphone – to face off in AR lightsaber battles in the same room.
Star Wars: Jedi Challenges has allowed fans to hone their Jedi talents across a variety of augmented reality-based experiences, battling against legendary dark side villains like Kylo Ren and Darth Vader in Augmented Reality (AR) since its launch in late 2017.
Lenovo PremiumCare Warranty
Lenovo PremiumCare, a new warranty service that was introduced early May this year has extended its warranty upgrade promotion to 15 July 2018.
Customers who purchase selected Lenovo consumer notebooks in-store are eligible to upgrade from Standard Limited Warranty to two types of Lenovo PremiumCare warranty at a great deal:
- Upgrade one-year worth of Lenovo PremiumCare Warranty at RM18.90, which is originally priced at RM249.00
- Upgrade two-year worth of Lenovo PremiumCare Warranty at RM46.90, which is originally priced at RM379.00
All Lenovo products owners are entitled to the Standard Limited Warranty. Customers who upgrade to the Lenovo PremiumCare warranty are able to address any technical issues to the Lenovo PremiumCare Call Centre. Customers can reach the call centre any time 24/7, including national public holidays. For on-site technical support, technicians are available nationwide on weekdays, excluding weekends and public holidays from 9 am to 9 pm.