Ubisoft has unveiled that The Settlers: New Allies is arriving soon on Windows PC on 17th February 2023, and it is currently available for pre-order through Ubisoft Connect and the Epic Games Store.
In this real-time strategy game, players will settle onto new land, build up their communities, encounter new factions, and decide whether to accept them as allies or enemies to defend their new settlement.
At release, players will get to enjoy three of the game modes below:
- Single-player campaign — As the Elari are forced to escape their homeland, they must settle in new and unknown territories. These new Settlers will confront many challenges on their journey, ranging from the raiding of ruthless bandits to the discovery of the new culture of these lands.
- Hardcore Mode — In this mode, players will be able to play new scenarios together with a wide range of modifiers and conditions that will make the AI even harder to defeat.
- Skirmish — Last but not least, players can experience Solo vs. AI, Co-op vs. AI, or PvP which features up to 8 players on the 12 maps available at launch in this mode.
The Settlers: New Allies will be available in two of the following editions:
- Standard Edition — Base game
- Deluxe Edition — Base game + Deluxe Pack (includes in-game digital content such as digital artbook, soundtrack, and Explorer Pack)