Razer has announced the release of its latest BlackWidow V4 Pro keyboard, which features the new Razer Command Dial, dedicated macro keys, Razer Chroma RGB lighting, Razer Mechanical Switches, as well as dedicated media controls.
The new BlackWidow V4 Pro is packed with the Command Dial which includes 8 default modes that empower users to do tasks like window zooming or browser tab switching easier, alongside over 100 Custom Modes for them to freely adjust to their liking via Razer Synapse.
In terms of RGB lighting, the keyboard boasts per-key lighting that is amplified by equally bright 38-zone under-glow lighting that extends onto the magnetically attached wrist rest. On top of that, it also adopts two layers of sound-dampening foam internally and pre-lubed stabilizers for better typing sound and experience.
- Razer Mechanical Switches (Linear/Clicky)
- Razer Chroma RGB
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 5052 Aluminum Alloy Top Case
- Doubleshot ABS Keycaps
- Razer Command Dial
- 5 dedicated macro keys + 3 dedicated macro side keys
- Dedicated media roller + 4 dedicated media buttons
- USB 2.0 Passthrough
- Detachable Type C Cables
- Case foam and PCB foam included
- Pre-lubed stabilizers
- Magnetic plush leatherette wrist rest
- 2-side under glow on the main chassis with 3-side under glow on wrist-rest
- Hybrid on-board storage for up to 5 profiles
- Up to 8,000Hz polling rate