With many developers and companies showing off the latest and upcoming titles and content at E3 2021, NVIDIA has also partaken in the event and revealed some key announcements regarding features powered by RTX for currently available and soon-to-be-released games. We’ll cut them short for a quick and easy read.
- Rainbow Six Siege: Added DLSS via game patch for over 50% increased performance at 4K, 100+ FPS is realistically achievable
- DOOM Eternal: Ray tracing and DLSS optimization will be arriving on June 29
- Icarus: Trailer now publicly available for viewing
- NARAKA:BLADEPOINT: Officially launching on August 12, the game will have NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex available right from the start
- Call of Duty: Warzone / Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Season 4: Both titles will receive NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex on June 17
Aside from this, what’s your best and worst moment of E3 2021? Let us know down in the comments!