On this week’s DLSS update, NVIDIA has announced DLSS 3 support for Diablo IV on the Day 1 launch, a preview of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart from Sony, which will be containing DLSS 3, ray tracing, and more, as well as several new DLSS games; let’s have a look.
Most gamers should have known by now that Diablo IV had been going on a hype train since its recent launch, and since Day 1, NVIDIA has added DLSS 3, DLSS 2, DLAA, and Reflex to level up GeForce RTX gamers’ fun times on the game. And soon, gamers will receive a ray-traced effects update to further boost their frame rates on a high graphics setting.
Aside from the big news of Diablo IV, the Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart which will be arriving on PC on 26th July 2023 will also adopt NVIDIA technologies like DLSS 3, DLSS 2, DLAA, Reflex, and ray tracing for optimal gaming experience. Check out the embedded trailer above in case you’re interested!
Additionally, NVIDIA has included the following DLSS games to ensure that gamers can enjoy the best performance and visual quality when playing them:
- Tower of Fantasy (available now with DLSS 3)
- Alone in the Dark (Oct 25 with DLSS 2, Alone in the Dark Prologue demo is out now)
- WILD HEARTS (available now with DLSS 2)
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (available now with DLSS 2)
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Necrom expansion (available now with DLSS 2, DLAA)
Kindly refer to this link for more information on this update.