Lenovo has announced the 2022 edition of its popular Yoga Slim laptops running Intel’s latest low-power mobile processors with a bit of the standard Yoga and desktop AIO chiming in for the fun as well.
Firstly, the new Yoga Slim 9i returns with a carbon-neutral certification which means it is now both environmental-friendly and the icon of luxurious laptops in the premium section. Encased in a 3D glass that offers a thin and light experience with updated computing hardware and high-class display, the 2022 edition of the Yoga Slim 9i fully complies with the Intel Evo standard that deliver instantaneous and responsive feedback to make sure it can meet the needs of even the busiest users via the Lenovo A.I. Core 2.0 software giving the device more performance, security measures, and overall optimization.
Cranking the performance level up and the Yoga Slim 7 (7i) Pro X is here to serve the power users through the higher powered 12th Gen Intel Core H-Series mobile processor, high capacity RAM, and an optional NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 to give intensive tasks all the processing capability to tear through everything, all the while maintaining the thin and light form factor at just 1.6kg.
Need something even lighter but taking the shape of the Yoga Slim 9i? Then try the Yoga Slim 7i Carbon taking the weight game even further because it is just barely reaching the 1kg mark while still having almost the same level of performance as the aforementioned premium Yoga Slim 9i. Using aerospace-grade magnesium alloy reinforced with multi-layer carbon fiber, everything is built to last while staying slim and light. Although the screen is technically “worse”, it directly contributes to a lower price tag and better accessibility across the market.
Perhaps you won’t utilize as much resource to the fullest if you’re given the Yoga Slim 7 (7i) Pro X, so why not take the X off and take a look at the Yoga Slim 7 (7i) Pro as it is mostly the same as the former but has most parts cranked down a little bit for the 14-inch model. However, the 16-inch model will go toe-to-toe as they can be equipped with a discreet GPU of either the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti or the Intel Arc A370M so those who are adventurous enough to be the early adopters of Intel’s Alchemist GPU may do so with these 2022 edition Yoga Slim 7 Pro products.
Taking the “Reject modernity, embrace tradition” meme a bit too serious? I guess the Lenovo Yoga 7 is just the one for you. As a versatile 2-in-1 multi convertible laptop that carries the iconic design and colors, it is now packed with AMD Ryzen 6000 series mobile processors and an up to 2.8K OLED touchscreen with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos taking care of your entertainment needs. Is this what the guys called “Sleeper Laptop” that is bland on the outside but exquisite on the inside?
Among all the mobile products, the Yoga AIO 7 stands out as the one and only desktop product and it even comes in an all-in-one form factor to give office workers the cleanest and simplest setup. Rocking a 27-inch IPS display that can go up to 4K, the AMD combo of Ryzen 6000 series CPU and optional Radeon RX 6600M GPU will be the centerpiece of processing multiple types of tasks, be it for work or entertainment. Additionally, it has a dual JBL 5W speaker in the shape of a passive radiator design made by Lenovo so you won’t suffer low-quality audio and instead, sounds that pack a punch and with clarity.
Oh, you may also pivot the screen to a 90-degree vertical position if you have that kind of requirement.
Specs Range and Starting Price
Since there’s a lot of ground to cover and to avoid messing you up, we are gonna list out the maximum specs that the new Yoga Slim laptops can go alongside their starting prices. As these are not localized numbers, we’ll follow up with another post in case we do get the price figures exclusively for Malaysia.
- Yoga Slim 9i – From USD1,799
- Up to Intel Core i7-1280P, 14-inch 4K OLED Touchscreen, 32GB RAM, PCIe SSD 1TB, Windows 11 Home
- Yoga Slim 7i Pro X – From USD1,699
- Up to Intel Core i7-12700H, 14.5-inch IPS 120Hz Touchscreen, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050, PCIe SSD 1TB, Windows 11 Home
- Yoga Slim 7 Pro X – From USD1,499
- Up to AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS, 14.5-inch IPS 120Hz Touchscreen, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050, PCIe SSD 1TB, Windows 11 Home
- Yoga Slim 7i Carbon – From USD1,299
- Up to Intel Core i7-1260P, 13.3-inch IPS Touchscreen, 32GB RAM, PCIe SSD 1TB, Windows 11 Home
- Yoga Slim 7i Pro – From USD1,199
- Up to Intel Core i7-12700H, 14-inch OLED Display, 16GB RAM, PCIe SSD 1TB, NVIDIA RTX2050 4G, Windows 11 Home
- Yoga Slim 7 Pro – Price TBA
- Up to AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS, 14-inch OLED Display, 16GB RAM, PCIe SSD 1TB, OLED display, Windows 11 Home
- Yoga Slim 7i Pro – From USD1,599
- Up to Intel Core i7-12700H, 16-inch IPS 120Hz Touchscreen, 16GB RAM, Intel Arc A370M, PCIe SSD 1TB, Windows 11 Home
- Yoga Slim 7 Pro – From USD1,499
- Up to AMD Ryzen 7 6800HS Creator Edition, 16-inch IPS 165Hz Touchscreen, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti,PCIe SSD 1TB, Windows 11 Home
- Yoga 7 – Price TBA
- Up to AMD Ryzen 7 6800U, 14-inch OLED 90Hz Touchscreen, 32GB RAM, PCIe SSD 1TB, Windows 11 Home
- Yoga AIO 7 – Price TBA
- Up to AMD Ryzen 7 6800H, 27-inch IPS 4K Display, 32GB RAM, AMD Radeon RX 6600M, PCIe SSD 1TB, Windows 11 Pro