Kingston is not yet done with its 35th anniversary because the second round has just begun with the ‘How Long Can a Memory Last’ micro-film.
Filmed with emphasis on life memories offering a lasting impact that records events of one’s particular life and provides strength for looking forward to the future, Kingston is basically saying that for 35 years people have been cherishing and storing unforgettable moments with their product and they appreciate it.
As such, they are opening submissions from everyone where you can be one of the winners and get e-vouchers worth up to USD350 (Multiple winners per prize too!).
- 3x Gold Award: USD350 e-voucher
- 2x Silver Award: Kingston XS2000 External SSD 2TB
- 5x Bronze Award: USD35 e-voucher
But anyway, follow these steps.
- Follow Kingston Technology on Facebook, Like, and Share this post in Public mode.
- Tag 1 friend and share with us your story in 150-250 words along with a photo that resonates with the theme
- Your story should also include how you keep your memories safe with Kingston items
The contest ends on November 30 with the winner’s reveal slated for December 9.