Cooler Master recently announced the new Devastator 3 Plus keyboard mouse combo that takes the best features of its predecessor (the Devastator II) and makes them even better. The keyboard feels mechanical (linear), with each key providing crisp, tactile feedback thanks to Cooler Master’s new, exclusive Memchanical switches. The mouse features side buttons, bright LED lights, and on-the-fly DPI adjustment.
Devastator 3 Plus Features
- Exclusive Hybrid Linear Mem-chanical Switches- Cooler Master’s in-house designed switches that provide more responsiveness than membrane switches.
- LED Backlighting – Single LED backlight helps you type and game at night. Plus, it just looks cool.
- Dedicated Media Hotkeys – Extra keys give you full control of music, movies, and in-game sound right at your fingertips. No software installation is needed.
- Laser-etched Durable Keycaps – The print on each keycap has been etched in with a high-powered laser and grip-coated for minimal wear and optimal use.
- Compatible with Custom Keycaps – Customize each key with your own Cherry MX compatible keycaps.
- 7 LED Color Options – Match your set to your hardware for easy personalization
- Ergonomic Styling – Keyboard & mouse designed with a comfortable, ultra-low profile in mind.
- Precision Optical Sensor – Your cursor goes where you want, as fast as you want, even during intense gaming.
- On-the-fly DPI Settings –Switch quickly between 4 preset DPI settings: 600/1200/1600/2400.
- Solid Control and Grip – Solid rubber sides provide maximum grip and an ergo-ambidextrous shape means this mouse still works fine even if you’re left-handed.
- Five Responsive Buttons – The mouse has five buttons: left and right-click, scroll wheel and middle click, and two thumb side buttons. The main buttons use Omron mechanical micro-switches.
Pricing & Availability
The Devastator 3 Plus is now available in Malaysia, priced at RM 139.