For CES 2019, Cooler Master announced the new addition to its MasterBox lineup, the MasterBox MB520 RGB. This version includes 3 pre-installed RGB fans, RGB lighting control, and a tempered-glass panel for a lighting system that is available as soon as the case is unboxed. The MasterBox MB520 RGB focuses on aesthetics and showmanship with a transparent, DarkMirror front panel for viewing the RGB fans. The aggressive intakes on each side of the front panel ensure airflow, with ventilation on the top panel for additional thermal support.
- DarkMirror Front Panel – Light up the room through the DarkMirror front panel.
- Aggressive Intakes– Large intakes on each side of the front panel let the system breathe easy.
- RGB LED Fans – Three 120mm RGB LED fans in front are pre-installed to create an amazing lighting effect.
- RGB Lighting Control – One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If your MB does not support the RGB control function, you can connect the RESET button and control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel.Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock motherboards.
- Edge-to-Edge Tempered Glass Side Panel –Showcase your build and system lighting effect through 4mm thickness tempered glass side panel. The side panel bracket hinges at an angle during removal, while two “captive” screws are held in place with rubber so they are not misplaced.
- Fans & Cooling Support –Support for a total of six 120mm fans, front, top and rear radiator placement ensures that you don’t have to compromise on performance.
- Graphics Card Support Up To 410mm –You won’t ever have to worry about the fit of your graphics card with support for even the largest, widest cards.
- Storage Trays & PSU Shroud –GFX cables can be routed directly through the PSU shroud rubber grommet. The storage trays, hidden in the PSU shroud, can mount an SSD and HDD simultaneously.
- Top Panel Ventilation –Filtered ventilation on the top panel has been added for thermal support.
Out-of-the-box lighting is paired with a black-coated frame and PSU shroud to set the stage for the system configuration. To neatly display the system, an ample amount of space is provided for component clearance and to route cables. The SSD mounts, found behind the motherboard, are friction mounts. Without tools, four pegs are installed on the SSD and simply placed into the rubber holes, this will secure the SSD to keep it from moving even while the case is transported.
Building a gaming rig is a process that evolves in components over time. To align with the pace of technology, interior clearances have ample space to support future component upgrades. The chassis and PSU shroud are powder-coated in black to help compliment your build while the tempered glass side panel shows it of
Pricing & Availability
The release of the MasterBox MB520 RGB will commence immediately, priced at RM 289.