While it is already been quite some time for Microsoft’s reveal of the upcoming Windows 11 alongside its “hard” requirements of Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM 2.0) and UEFI BIOS, while the list of compatible CPUs is still within the “probation” period, MSI has provided a full and clear list of both Intel and AMD motherboards that have been confirmed and verified to work with Windows 11. So, here they are.
- 500 series (Z590 / B560 / H510)
- 400 series (Z490 / B460 / H410)
- 300 series (Z390 / Z370 / H370 / B360 / B365 / H310)
- 200 series (Z270 / H270 / B250)
- 100 series (Z170 / H170 / B150 / H110)
- X299 series
- 500 series (X570S / X570 / B550 / A520)
- 400 series (X470 / B450)
- 300 series (X370 / B350 / A320)
- TRX40 series
- X399 series
If you need an even deeper guide with the exact models and such, click here to access the PDF list.