The next NVIDIA GTC conference has been confirmed to go live from September 19 to 22 and as usual, will be featuring global leaders in the tech world alongside internal experts that are part of Team Green.
For Malaysia time, the keynote opened by CEO Jensen Huang will commence at 11 PM, September 20 while a fireside chat with Turing Award winners Yoshua Bengio, Geoff Hinton, and Yann LeCun will be hosted where three of them discuss how AI will evolve and help solve challenging problems, all moderated by Sanja Fidler, vice president of AI Research at NVIDIA.
But the main point of the event is about key advances in driving better AI applications alongside the Metaverse which include things like large language models, natural language processing, digital twins, digital biology, robotics, and climate science.
- BMW, ILM, Kroger, Lowe’s, Siemens, NVIDIA, and others on using digital twins for a range of applications, from manufacturing to neurosurgery to climate modeling
- ByteDance’s deployment of large-scale GPU clusters for machine learning and deep learning
- Medtronic’s use of AI for robotic surgery and the operating room of the future
- Boeing’s digital transformation enables aircraft engineering and production to be more flexible and efficient
- Deutsche Bank’s adoption of AI and cloud technologies to improve the customer experience
- Johnson & Johnson’s use of hybrid cloud computing for healthcare, plus a session on its use of quantum computing simulation for pharmaceutical research
- How pharmaceutical companies can use transformer AI models and digital twins to accelerate drug discovery
- United Nations and NVIDIA scientists discussing AI for climate modeling, including disaster prediction, deforestation, and agriculture
- Amazon Web Services, Ericsson, Verizon, and NVIDIA leaders describing augmented- and virtual-reality applications for 5G and optimizing 5G deployment with digital twins
- Mercedes-Benz, Siemens, Magic Leap, and NVIDIA executives, joined by author Matthew Ball and journalist Dean Takahashi, discussing industrial Omniverse applications and spatial computing
- Adobe, Pixar, and NVIDIA leaders explaining how Universal Scene Description is becoming a standard for the metaverse
On the other hand, participants from all stages of different careers can take a chance and join one of the free workshops across the available 135 sessions and let’s just name a few:
- 5 Paths to a Career in AI
- Accelerating AI Workflows and Maximizing Investments in Cloud Infrastructure
- The AI Journey From Academics to Entrepreneurship
- Applying Lessons From Kaggle-Winning Solutions to Real-World Problems
- Developing HPC Applications With Standard C++, Fortran, and Python
- Defining the Quantum-Accelerated Supercomputer
- Insights From NVIDIA Research
NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI) will also be offering things like full-day (for $99) technical workshops and 2-hour (for free) training labs to access dedicated training in topics of accelerated computing, computer vision, data science, conversational AI, natural language processing, and other topics.
Insights for Business Leaders
For the business leaders, the group will definitely benefit from listening to forums featuring world-leading companies in key industry sectors, including financial services, industrial, retail, automotive, and healthcare but the most important thing is to acquire insights on advancing business using AI and metaverse technology to define how we live, work and play in the future.
Expected presenters consisting of senior executives include the likes of AT&T, BMW, Fox Sports, Lucid Motors, Medtronic, Meta, Microsoft, NIO, Pinterest, Polestar, United Airlines and U.S. Bank.
Sessions for Startups
Last on the list is the NVIDIA Inception, a global program with more than 11,000 startups, will host several sessions, including:
- AI for VCs: Six startup leaders describe how they are driving advancements from robotics to restaurants
- How NVIDIA Inception startups are advancing healthcare and life sciences
- How NVIDIA technologies can help startups
- Revolutionizing agriculture with AI in emerging markets
The registration link for the NVIDIA GTC September 2022 is right over here.