Great news gamers as NVIDIA has just rolled out a bunch of new DLSS games including Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin and Starfield Steam beta; let’s take a quick look at what’s on the table.
Following the launch of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III with DLSS 3 and Like A Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name with DLSS 2 last week, gamers are receiving new DLSS 2 support for Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin which boosts the frame rates by an average of 63% at 4K with maxed out settings.
Along with that, NVIDIA has also added DLSS 3 support to Desynced which enables gamers to multiply the FPS by an average of 2.2X at 4k with maxed settings.
And here’s a quick list of the new games that now feature DLSS support:
- The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria — available now with DLSS 2
- Starfield (Steam Beta) — available now with DLSS 3, DLAA and Reflex
- Desynced (Early Access) — available now with DLSS 3
- Remnant II – The Awakened King — available now with DLSS 3, DLSS 2, DLAA and Reflex
- Earth: Revival (Open Beta) — available now with DLSS 2
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin — available now with DLAA and DLSS 2
Check out the following link for more information on these new DLSS games: