LIAN LI just recently fully closed off their 2022 Digital Expo and they have announced several new products that are slated for a “soon-to-be-released” timeframe which I guess it will be coming out in the coming months, or at least within this year at the very worst. So let’s get to them.
Since its very first debut last year, the LANCOOL III has gone through several prototyping phases and is now ready to meet the world with 2 editions of RGB and non-RGB versions. Coming with 3 pre-installed 140mm PWM fans, it now carries the following properties
- Revised opening mechanism for side tempered glass panels using front handles with continuous aluminum edges to unlock.
- All-around 360 radiator support.
- Front panel lever to release the front multidirectional radiator bracket.
- Adjustable cable pass-through bar with larger rubber grommets for longer and bulkier extension cables.
- Adjustable and removable PSU shroud top panel.
- Modular and removable drive cages to improve airflow from the PSU shroud.
- Revised right-side shroud panel with removable SSD support.
- Improved cable management with multi-layer velcro straps.
The same feedback and improvement have been given to the V3000 PLUS as well. Known for its dual system chassis capability, a lot of things has been reoptimized to provide builders more convenience and quality-of-life enhancements including:
- Front, top, and shroud side panel mesh design optimized to improve airflow.
- Left and right side tempered glass panels, with a new push-lock mechanism.
- Light projection LIAN LI logo under the front panel.
- Revised top IO layout with a toggle switch to control the power and reset buttons from the primary system to the secondary system.
- Front side multidirectional bracket for flexible radiator/fan thickness support.
- Relocatable drive cages from PSU shroud to the main chamber beside the motherboard.
- Toolless SSD trays behind the motherboard tray.
For the AIO CPU cooler, the UNI FAN SL120 INFINITY is embracing the UNI FAN concept to the next level with improved looks, better cable management, and compatibility through some smart engineering to include infinity mirrors at the front, center and side edges and a bright narrow LED that grooves along the front edges. The overall thinner fan cluster power module is being relocated to the center of the fan frame and now runs a 2-way cable orientation. Additionally, the PWM and ARGB cables are combined into a single one for easier and quicker installation. Lastly, the UNI HUB is getting revised with new support towards 2 GALAHAD AIO Pump ARGB at the same time.
Also within the UNI FAN topic, the UNI FAN P28 brings the interlocking concept together with higher performance and lower noise while having an optional ARGB version to breathe light and life into any rig. The 28mm thick fan made with fluid dynamic bearings, metal-bearing shell, top plated iron shell, and harder build materials is the heart of the high-tier cooling performance, vibration absorption, and overall noise suppression.
One of the earliest brands to carve the soul of RGB into cables, the STRIMER PLUS V2 returns with its own set of improvements as well. The power cables are now covered with silicon to give it more flexibility while becoming thinner with the upgrade diffuser strip to let the RGB shine through the side. If needed, the 6+2 pins model provides compatibility across different GPU models and an easier installation/upgrade path down the line as well. For total control, the L-Connect 3 software can individually control each channel to make sure it fits the theme of the rig with ease.
Lastly, the L-Connect 3 we just talked about is now given the ability to control every single LIAN LI product while being a portal of information that carries things like system information, configurable fan profiles, quick sync, auto firmware update, customizable profile names, temperature settings and more.
So which one are you the most excited for and are prepared to shell out funding for the next rig upgrade? Let us know!