Huawei mentioned that the Huawei P10 Plus is scheduled to be available on 15th April 2017 during last month’s Huawei event. Today we have received the confirmation from Huawei that the P10 Plus will be available for purchase starting 8th April 2017, which is tomorrow!
Huawei P10 Plus Specs
- 5.5-inch 1440p IPS display (540 PPI)
- Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 960 Octa-core 2.4 GHz
- 6 GB RAM
- 128 GB internal storage, supports up to 256 GB Micro SD card
- Leica Dual Camera 20 MP (Monochrome) + 12 MP (Colour) SUMMILUX-H f/1.8
- PDAF + CAF + Laser + Depth Auto Focus, 2x Hybrid Zoom, 4K video recording
- Leica 8 MP f/1.8 autofocus front facing camera
- 3750 mAh battery supporting Huawei SuperCharge
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Emotion UI (EMUI 5.1)
- Dual SIM 4.5G LTE
Priced at RM 3,099, the long-awaited Huawei P10 Plus will first be available in Graphite Black and Dazzling Gold at all Huawei Experience Stores nationwide. If you wonder how does the Dazzling Gold looks like, check out our sister-site’s hands-on experience on the Dazzling Blue Huawei P10 which shares the same Hyper Diamond Cut design.