After making its debut at Computex 2019, Cooler Master has officially launched the new MasterCase H100. The MasterCase H100 is a conveniently sized mini-ITX case that can be configured as a portable gaming rig, a tiny living room PC, and a desktop space-saver.
Crafted From H-Series DNA
From its industrial construction to its generous use of mesh, the H100 fits neatly in the series as a travel-sized alternative. A massive 200mm RGB fan is juxtaposed against the H100’s compact size, designed as a combination of extremes. The fan’s recessed mounting takes advantage of Cooler Master’s signature Fine Mesh, proven to filter out dust, provide unrestricted ventilation, and makes the cleaning and maintenance process more efficient. The Fine Mesh spans the entire front panel and part of the top panel, leaving just enough room for a built-in handle to enhance portability.
A Little Game-Changer
For a mini-ITX case, the MasterCase H100 features high capacity for storage and ATX power supply compatibility. This makes the H100 the ideal bridge to move from a larger system to a more compact configuration; an entry point into the ITX landscape without the commitment to specific components like an SFX power supply. With advancements in small ITX graphics cards & APU/integrated graphics, the MasterCase H100 retains a high build versatility for function-focused systems at a competitive price point.
- Compact Mini-ITX – A highly compact layout efficiently uses space to keep dimensions minimized.
- Fine Mesh Ventilation – The entire front panel and part of the top panel features Cooler Master’s signature Fine Mesh, achieving efficient airflow while also filtering out dust.
- 200mm RGB Fan – Despite its compact dimensions, the H100 features the H Series’ massive 200mm RGB fan.
- ATX Power Supply – Full-sized ATX power supplies are supported to improve hardware compatibility and ensure efficient power to the system.
- Built-In Handle – A handle is built into the top panel for added portability and on-the-go gaming.
- RGB Lighting Control – One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If the motherboard does not support the RGB control function, the RESET button can control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel.
- Component Support – Clearances of 210mm for the graphics card, 83mm for CPU coolers, and 210mm for PSUs offer room for powerful builds and future upgrades.
Pricing & Availability
The launch of MasterCase H100 will commence immediately, priced at RM 249. You can also check out on our previous overview of the MasterCase H100 at the following link: https://www.tech-critter.com/overview-cooler-master-mastercase-h100/