Brace yourself Call of Duty fans, as WWII multiplayer beta is coming to PC very soon. Sledgehammer Games, the developer of the upcoming Call of Duty: WWII has just announced the date of the multiplayer beta, which starts from September 29th and run through October 2nd on Steam.
According to Sledgehammer Games, the PC Open Beta is just a small part of the full Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer experience coming to Steam in November. The main objective for the upcoming beta is to:
- stress test core gameplay systems and online backend infrastructure at scale
- Provide PC fans with their first hands-on experience of the boots-on-the-ground combat coming in Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer
- Engage with the PC community to fine-tune and optimize the PC experience for November
As for the specifications, Sledgehammer Games specifically mentioned that the released specs for the multiplayer beta could change anytime, as it is meant for the developers to collect the data they need to finalize the requirements for the launch in November.
Minimum System Requirements For Call of Duty: WWII
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 3225 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD: 25 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 @ 2GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
(Source: Sledgehammer Games)