BIOSTAR is proud to announce its latest product series targeted for power users and gamers looking for high-performance storage: BIOSTAR announces the debut their G300 series of solid-state drives (SSD). With the current trend of enthusiasts switching to SSDs for faster storage performance especially for eSports and the gaming market where performance is a key consideration, SSDs are the top choice for gamers versus traditional hard disk drives. With SSDs, games and level load faster, the system is more responsive and you spend more time gaming.
The Preferred Gaming Storage
With SSDs growing in popularity as the preferred storage for gaming PCs due to their faster performance, gamers are becoming more and more stringent in their buying decisions because of the large selection of SSDs in the market. All SSDs offer better performance than conventional mechanical hard disk drives but not all SSDs are the same.
BIOSTAR has decided to focus on the gamers and power-users’ needs in creating their first solid state drive dedicated specifically for the needs of this people. The BIOSTAR G300 series SSD has been designed from the ground-up to create the perfect storage specifically for gaming.
Go Faster, Go with BIOSTAR G300 Series SSD
While hard drives are offering larger and larger storage space, there are instances where faster storage is more ideal than larger hard drives. For example, competitive gamers and esports fans dedicate themselves to a certain game and only focus on this title. Dedicated eSports gaming machines only need small fraction of the total storage space and this is where SSDs are more ideal offering faster overall system responsiveness and load times as well as quicker boot times and lower system power draw thanks draw.
BIOSTAR designs the performance of the G300 series SSD for this purpose and beyond integrating high-speed DDR3 cache capabilities for extremely rapid access whilst also keeping in mind subtle design features like a smooth, unibody design with a completely screwless build promoting a minimalistic and clean look that melds with modern gaming chassis and system builds.
With the new BIOSTAR G300 series SSD, BIOSTAR wants to deliver high-quality, high-performance storage but make it accessible for everyone with highly affordable pricing. The MSRP for the BIOSTAR G300 series SSD starts at US$44. BIOSTAR ensures the high quality of the new BIOSTAR G300 series SSD and is backed with a 3-year warranty.
BIOSTAR highlights the design concept dubbed U.F.O. which aims to deliver exceptional performance than that of traditional SSD. Power your gaming PC!
U.F.O. DESIGN CONCEPT
- Unique Design
- Optimized Performance
The BIOSTAR G300 series SSD is specifically designed for gaming 3D video content particularly VR gaming experiences. The BIOSTAR G300 series SSD features a high-speed DDR3 cache that can provide up to twice the data transfer rate than traditional SSDs.
BIOSTAR brand new G300 series SSD is designed with a six-layer coating PCB for improved overall lifetime versus conventional SSDs. The unibody casing is designed with a minimal look in mind and rounded corners, preventing accidental scratching during installation for a smoother experience.
The new BIOSTAR G300 series SSD is the first solution to adopt 4 power management chips, specially designed from Texas Instruments to improve product lifetime and durability, allowing it to operate continuously with improved reliability.
THE 6-U DESIGN
- Ultra-Slim - The G300 series SSD is extremely slim at just 6.8mm so that it can fit in most laptops perfectly including the latest slim models.
- Ultra-Fast - With a high-end memory module inside, the G300 SSD’s data transfer performance is faster than those of competing SSDs by 10%. It can operate stably with exceptional performance even under the toughest conditions.
- Ultra-Stable - The patented screwless housing design effectively prevents damages from shock and protects your valuable data on the go.
- Ultra-Durable - The professional six-layer PCB design brings assures an exceptionally durable SSD and allows operation to be rock-stable even under environments of up to 70℃ temperature.
- Ultra Power-Saving - The G300 series SSDs support prime power management ICs from TI, the worldwide IC manufacturer, ensuring stable and low energy consumption
- Ultra-Premium - Laser metallic curved case with premium aluminum surface offers excellent cooling function and brings fashionable element to suit any style