Taipei, Taiwan－October 1st 2015－Thermaltake, an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, has introduced the Core P5 ATX Wall Mount Panoramic Viewing LCS Chassis. The fully modular design of the Core P5 allows flexibility for 3-way placement layouts (Wall mount, Horizontal and Vertical), dual GPU layout locations: horizontal and vertical placement locations for liquid cooling components. The large acrylic window serves to simultaneously protect and display the glory of the Core P5. The Core P5 delivers the ultimate experience in PC hardware viewing by taking presentation to the next level. Core P5 engages users in the “maker movement” with the 3D printing accessories available online; users can download 3D printing accessory files and turn Core P5 into an individual masterpiece.
Worldwide launch partners get ready in USA, Germany, Australia, United Kingdom and France:
Thermaltake is proud to host the world premier of the “Core P5 ATX Wall Mount Panoramic Viewing Computer Chassis” with five partners：
- USA: Newegg (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133283&Tpk=11-133-283)
- Germany: Alternate (https://www.alternate.de/html/product/TQXTD2 )
- Australia: Mwave (www.mwave.com.au)
- UK: Scan (http://www.scan.co.uk/products/thermaltake-core-p5-clear-glass-mid-tower-gaming-case-horizontal-vertical-wall-mountable-mini-itx-mi) and
- France: LDLC (http://www.ldlc.com/catalogue/productpage.aspx?p=AR201509290139)
Features of Core P5 ATX Wall Mount Panoramic Viewing Computer Chassis
- Build for Makers: By practicing and incorporating the idea of “maker movement” as well as 3D printing in Core P5, Thermaltake designs the open frame panoramic viewing chassis allowing anyone to make their own mods by printing out ideas using 3D printer with liquid cooling components.
- Fully Modular Concept: Four customizable 3.5” & 2.5” drive bays enable users to freely interchange the hard-drive cages to suit their particular needs, whilst being able to remove the 3.5” & 2.5” drive bays to gain maximum space for cable management up to 45mm.
- 3-Way Placement Layout: The Core P5 Wall Mount chassis is designed for use in three different ways: Wall-mount, vertical, and horizontal placement. Built for customization reflecting the makers’ personality, the Core P5 allows users to adjust the chassis for the best viewing presentation while ensuring outstanding cooling performance. Users can choose to hang the Core P5 on the wall as decoration, or display it on any surface of their choice in a vertical or horizontal position.
- Panoramic Viewing: Other cases in the market still have borders on their open frame designs, while Core P5 is a true open frame case with ultimate viewing capability, allowing users to fully display the front and back sides unlike anything on the market.
- Supreme Liquid-Cooling Support: Core P5 Wall Mount enables users to build a complete high-end system, whilst supporting up to either 480mm radiator liquid cooling, or 140mm case fans, with a long graphic card at the same time, and simultaneously providing the best visual effects as well as increasing the CPU’s case modding potential. Most importantly, it has the capability to deliver an outstanding cooling efficiency throughout the entire case.
- Tt LCS Certified: Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied only to products that pass the design standards of hardcore enthusiasts. The Tt LCS certification was created so that can power users can know which chassis has been tested to be most compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure the best performance, features, and fit.
For more details on the Thermaltake Core P5 ATX Wall Mount Panoramic Viewing Computer Chassis please visit: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002735